Training is paramount in gaining the best from all diagnostic equipment. At Pro-Align we pride ourselves in offering quality training either onsite or at our training facilities at Towcester.
Our purpose built and specialist training facility has been set up to ensure the highest standard of training is offered; away from noise, interruptions and work pressures associated with on-site training. All training sessions commence in the presentation room, where the theory is supported by audio visual presentations, progressing to our fully equipped demonstration bays in the workshop. This is where trainees convert classroom knowledge into practice with hands-on experience.
Our trainers have extensive experience as field engineers, so have a full understanding of the equipment, workshop environments and are more than happy to pass on their valuable experience.
Our courses are chargeable (unless using training vouchers supplied with the equipment) covering Hunter models with conventional and imaging sensor systems;
- Alignment theory and four wheel toe adjustment and straight steering wheel
- Alignment theory, summary of standard operation and additional alignment adjustments/ advanced understanding and operation
- Marketing Alignment (Add-on module)
- Wheel Balancing
- Road Force Balancing
- Personalised courses for National Account Customers
- Train the Trainer – one-to-one