5 Reasons why Hunter still offers the best wheel alignment
1Alignment results in 90 seconds.
- Fastest Procedure.
- Minimal set up time.
- Fast printouts.
- ‘One click fit’ rapid set up.
- No metal to metal contact.
- Fits alloys, steel and plastic rims.
3Low cost of maintenance and ownership
- Aftersales team are committed to 48 hour resolution success.
- Full service coverage of over 25 engineers throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Service packages available alongside product warranties.
4HunterNet online cloud database
- Webspecs instant access for alignment data.
- Email alignment results rapidly to customers or business partners.
- Work management analysis and activity.
5On-site and IMI approved training provided
- On-site training provided to cover workshop staff.
- Vouchers for IMI approved ‘Wheel Alignment Fundamentals’ course.
- Technician refresher training optional.
- FREE of charge
Because we can’t be limited to only five reasons…
Code Link device
- The last step is an alignment service.
- An integrated, complete alignment system.
- No need for multiple scan tools.
- Covers most vehicles with one seamless procedure.
- Completes the job 60% faster with a synchronised aligner and left.
- FIA is automatic.
- Automates technician tasks that can be easily forgotten or skipped.
8Quick Check for more repair opportunities
- Fast result without wasting workshop time.
- Generate more service revenue and profit.
- Optional tools such as battery tester and
tread depth to sell more.
The right configuration
- Options for every workshop.
- Sensor packages for any space.
- Premium consoles maximise productivity.
For more information on how you can evolve your garage to ‘Level Hunter’, see our range of aligners below: