Careers with us
When vacancies become available, we look for individuals who are well motivated, have high work standards and wish to make a valuable contribution in moving the company forward. If you believe you have what it takes to fill any vacancy shown below, please send a CV and accompanying application letter to:
Installation Engineer – (Permanent)
The position of Installation Engineer would suit an individual with good communication skills coupled with some mechanical, electrical and PC knowledge. The job is varied and covers involvement in the following areas:
- Delivery and installation of equipment to the site
- Assembly of new equipment
- Training of customers on new equipment
- Carrying out calibrations/upgrades on equipment when required
- Other duties associated with a busy Aftersales / Sales Department
A proven driving record is required.
A standard week is 40 hours with early starts, late finishes and overnight stays as required.
Starting salary is in the region of £20,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
General Administrator – (6-month temporary contract)
The position offered is varied, principal duties within the Aftersales department. Strong administration, computer proficient with good Microsoft Office knowledge, previous use of CMS and accounts (Sage) systems would be beneficial. Duties include:
- Taking, when available, incoming calls for all departments
- Covering general duties for other departments/colleagues in the event of absence, sickness or work overload situations
- Administration of IMI training courses and arranging attendees
- Conducting customer satisfaction calls
- Postal and any other administrative and supporting duties as required within a busy sales company
Skill & Experience required: Strong administration, computer proficient with good Microsoft Office knowledge, previous use of CMS and accounts (Sage) systems would be beneficial.
The position offered is full time (Mon-Thur 9.00am to 5.30pm including 1 hour lunch, Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm including half hour lunch)
Starting salary is in the region of £17,000 – £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and our dedicated Team is key to our success.
Other vacancies coming soon – so watch this space!