Careers with us
When vacancies become available, we look for individuals who are well motivated, have high work standards and wish to make a valuable contribution in moving the company forward. If you believe you have what it takes to fill any vacancy shown below, please send a CV and accompanying application letter to:
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner- (Permanent Part-Time)
Pro-Align has an exciting new position available for an HR Business partner. This role would suit a fully CIPD qualified HR professional with a proven background as HR Business Partner or HR Manager, seeking a more flexible working/ part time opportunity.
As the HR Business Partner, you will work alongside the Senior Management team reporting into the CEO. You will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of the people agenda, whilst working on key HR initiatives to support the overall aims of the business along with the operational day to day HR focus. This is a truly generalist role and will involve::
- Designing and delivering the Company HR Strategy which will include increasing employee engagement, nurturing talent management and developing organisational design
- Developing and implementing HR processes, policies and procedures
- Devising innovative and proactive business led HR solutions to all people management challenges that the business face
- Designing and implementing training sessions including first steps into management, company culture and team building
- Effective management and resolution of all employee relations issues
- Delivering commercially grounded pragmatic HR solutions and support to business issues
Occasional nights away and flexibility will be required.
Based at Pro-Align Towcester Office
Full clean driving licence required
Permanent part-time position, working 18-22 hours per week – working pattern negotiable.
31 day holiday including bank holidays pro rata
Company Pension scheme
Salary based £38,000 – £41,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Installation Engineer – (Permanent)
The position of Installation Engineer would suit an individual with good communication skills coupled with some mechanical, electrical and PC knowledge. The job is varied and covers involvement in the following areas:
- Delivery and installation of equipment to the site
- Assembly of new equipment
- Training of customers on new equipment
- Carrying out calibrations/upgrades on equipment when required
- Other duties associated with a busy Aftersales / Sales Department
A proven driving record is required.
A standard week is 40 hours with early starts, late finishes and overnight stays as required.
Starting salary is in the region of £20,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience.