Careers with us
When vacancies become available, we look for individuals who are well motivated, have high work standards and wish to make a valuable contribution in moving the company forward. If you believe you have what it takes to fill any vacancy shown below, please send a CV and accompanying application letter to:
Customer Support Specialist – (Permanent)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Customer Support Specialist to join our thriving business. In this position, you will work within the Customer Support team to respond to requests from internal and external customers. As the first point of contact for many customers, and with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, you will be able to communicate effectively using a variety of methods, representing our brand to the highest standards. Skilled in all Microsoft Office programs, you will be expected to handle enquiries at all stages throughout the sales and aftersales process.
- Taking telephone calls and passing to the relevant departments, taking messages where necessary
- Interpreting customer requirements for sales enquiries, breakdown issues and service visit requests
- Scheduling appointments for engineers to attend servicing and breakdown visits at customer sites
- Processing of customer proposals, invoices and equipment servicing certification
- Updating engineers’ calendars and inputting information onto our contact management database
- Actively maintain and verify information held on the contact management database, collecting additional information as required
- Postal and any other administrative duties as required within a busy customer admin department
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail and initiative
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grade C, including English and Maths
- Minimum 1 year’s experience within an administrative role
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with Sage 200 desirable
The position offered is full time (Mon-Thur 9.00am to 5.30pm including 1 hour lunch, Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm including half hour lunch).
Holidays are fully paid with 31 days (incl. Bank Holidays) in a full calendar year.
Starting salary is in the region of £18,000 – £19,000 per annum depending on experience.