Careers with us
When vacancies become available, we look for individuals who are well motivated, have high work standards and wish to make a valuable contribution in moving the company forwards. If you believe you have what it takes to fill any vacancy shown below, please send a CV and accompanying application letter to:
Current Opportunities Within Pro-Align Ltd
Marketing Manager- Full Time (Permanent)
Based from our offices in Towcester and reporting to the Marketing Director and in close liaison with Sales Director.
We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, motivational drive, ability to think creativity (out-of-the-box), great attention to detail, leadership skills and proven track record with broad cross Marketing experience (ideally B2B). However, not shy of still being hands on!
• Managing; plan, lead, execute and develop all the company’s marketing and campaigns, across all brands
– Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
– Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans. incl Print, video & photography.
– Managing all digital marketing, social media,
– Brand management and corporate identity.
– Managing exhibitions and events
– Monitor and report on marketing communications, identify areas of improvement, plan and implements systems to boost marketing effectiveness.
• Working closely with Trade Press /PR / design agencies and other supplying partners.
• Monitor, manage and improve on marketing communication and lead generation, Analyse: campaign and activity, latest trends, technologies, also evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data, to boost marketing effectiveness
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant department are kept informed of marketing objectives. Presenting data and results to the Management Team
• Responsibility for the marketing budget.
• Managing marketing team members –meeting goals and targets set
• Any other duties as required in a busy Marketing department and Sales company
Starting salary is in the region of £35,000 -£40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Installation Engineer – Full Time (Permanent)
Based from our offices in Towcester and reporting to the Operations Manager the principle duties are installing our wide range of equipment at customers sites located throughout the UK. The role will also include working in our Towcester workshop building and preparing equipment for installation and other general workshop duties.
The equipment range covers Wheel Aligners and Vehicle Lifts (4 Post and Scissor), Tyre Changers and Wheel Balancers.
A suitable candidate would be a hard working self-motivated individual with good customer care skills. Experience within a similar role in the automotive trade or similar industrial field would be advantageous but all candidates with a good technical ability will be considered as full product training is given.
A standard week is 40hrs with some early starts, late finishes and fully expensed overnight stays.
A Full UK driving license is essential.
Starting salary is in the region of £18,000 – £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
We are a progressive forward thinking company and our dedicated Team is key to our success.
Other vacancies coming soon – so watch this space!