We are pleased to announce that, after extensive refurbishment, the Grand Opening of Pro-Align’s new Dublin demonstration and training facility will be held on :
Tuesday 12th April from 1430 until 2000.
It will be an afternoon and evening of Live Demonstrations of Hunter’s complete wheel servicing solutions, featuring:
• The most popular aligner Hunter Elite TD making light work of a full 14 point alignment measurement in a matter of seconds!
• Quick Check alignment opportunity identifier, excellent for keeping the alignment bay busy
• RX45 Alignment ramp delivering fully integrated alignment maximising alignment productivity
• The Road Force Balancer, solving some of the most difficult of vibration and tyre pull issues that standard balancers just can’t fix!
• Revolution Tyre changer which is transforming tyre changing practices.
• Hunter’s NEW Quick Tread drive over tyre tread scanner – seeing is believing
Come and meet the team of Shane McGinty and Eddie McGill who will be pleased to show you around.
Also on display will be the Historic Mk2 Ford Escort RS Rally car that is liveried and is closely based on the original car owned, in 1981, by the late Bertie Fisher, Ireland’s most successful rally driver. Having recently competed in last months West Cork Rally, coming 2nd in class.
The Pro-Align new facility is based just outside Dublin at Plato Park, Damastown, Here’s how to find us!
So if you are a workshop interested in joining us on the day or wish to book a future appointment and demonstration – please call 01 5060699 or email: email@example.com