Manufacturer approved wheel alignment equipment
- Customised for BMW vehicles
- The ‘first’ KDS imaging alignment system
- GSP97BMW: The only Road Force diaognostic kit
- Auto34: All BMW low profile tyres changed with ease
- Hunter equipment = Simply Professional
KDS ll Plus – Imaging Wheel Alignment
The Hunter BMW KDS II system collects measurements using digital camera technology and wheel-mounted reflectors instead of the conventional transducers. The measuring procedure corresponds to that of the standard BMW KDS systems. Many configurations are available to fit the space requirements of a workshop.
- Alignment software customized for BMW vehicles.
- Sensors include four high-resolution digital imaging cameras – one for each wheel.
- Constant monitoring, instantaneous updates.
- No electronics at the wheel.
- No electronic turntables required.
- No spoiler adapters required.
- No batteries required..
- Lightweight, impact-resistant reflectors require no calibration.
the KDS Wheel Alignment System brochure in PDF format
Auto34 – Tyre Changer
Hunter’s Auto 34 tire changer services the toughest wheel combinations with effortless operation. Automated functions and a powerful, high-torque motor service rims up to 34 inches (863.6 mm) without the use of bead levers. Only three switches and one foot pedal control virtually all tire changing operations, ensuring the same simple operation on all wheels regardless of the size, design or fitment.
- Leverless toolhead safely mounts and demounts tires.
- Center clamp handles wheels up to 34 inches (863.6 mm).
- Variable-speed motor with 850 foot-pounds (1152.4 Newton meters) of torque.
- Bead-loosening rollers.
- Simple controls.
- Wheel lift available.
GSP97BMW – Road Force Balancer
Hunter’s Road Force GSP97BMW diagnostic system performs a simulated road test on the wheel assembly to quickly identify and diagnose tire- and rim-related vibration and pull problems.
the GSP97BMW brochure in PDF format