Enhance your point-of-sale performance by providing front-shop personnel with quick, convenient access to vehicle-specific undercar information to explain and sell an alignment service.
- Easy to understand videos, animations and images
- Make more informed pricing estimates
- Simplify process of selling an alignment to the customer
- Present alignment data quickly and accurately
Hunters online database means you don’t need to keep your head in a cloud!
With this network facility you can now fully manage your alignment services. With all the alignment data going to the Hunter cloud, from the HawkEye imaging aligner(s) and/or Quick Check/Quick Check Lane, you can access the data along with statistics and reports, any time, any place, anywhere.
Access the very latest alignment data and vehicle specification when you or your workshop need them.
Email the vehicles alignment results direct to:
– Your customer at home and work, to a smartphone or tablet
– Business partners for warranty validation, insurance claims etc
No matter the size of the business; from one workshop or multiple sites, with either single or multiple Hunter alignment systems, you can always have performance of the companies alignment service bay/s at hand for analysis, business planning, by the day, the week, the month, the year or lifetime!
HunterNet for Reception
Enables your workshop/service reception to have ‘at hand’ alignment results as well as the information needed (incl explanatory videos) to help your customers make an informed decision.